7th Sport-Scholarships Women's Soccer Showcase in Germany on Feb 8-9
For the first time, our scouting event was part of a showcase series that we hosted together with our INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE partners. Our Dutch friends (King’s Talent) sent their players to our venue, coaches could travel to the AGM showcase (Feb 11) and the CSUSA showcases (Feb 14-15) after our event. Many coaches took advantage of that.
We hosted 43 players from strong girl‘s and women’s leagues in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We conducted the showcase in the Arnea Sportpark in Duesseldorf, right next to the pro stadium, we stayed at the hotel in the arena. The transfer to the international airport took 5 minutes.
We started on noon on Saturday, saw the first games and a GK session in the afternoon, we continued with an info session for coaches, parents and players on Sunday morning before we played more matches. We ended around noon again so that there was enough time for players and coaches to meet and get to know each other in the lobby of the hotel in the early afternoon. We saw severalö commitment resulting from this in the weeks after the showcase.
We had a great time and were happy to see all of you again. Saturday night was certainly fun, too!
We hope to see you again next time and will let you know as soon as we’ve set the new date and location.
You can watch a video and read feebacks from the past showcases below…
- “Thanks for everything this past weekend. You guys put on a first class showcase.”
- "Thank you very much for the weekend. I thought the showcase was excellent both in organization and standard of football. My first time in Germany was a lot of fun! I’ll 100% be back."
- “Just spoke with my assistant and he's making me jealous that I wasn't there as he said it was top notch!”
- “I wanted to thank you guys again for everything during the trip and showcase last weekend. I came away very impressed and hope it was a successful event for both of you as well. “
- “I hope that you are doing well. I would like to thank you for your help this past weekend. I had a great experience and it was great getting to know you.”
- “Thanks again for putting the showcase together. For the 4th time in a row it was very well organized and the overall quality of the participating players was good.”
- “Thanks for a great weekend in Leipzig. It was good to meet with you and productive to see and talk with a number of quality players.”
- “Thank you again for the very professional experience I had at your event in Germany. I look forward to staying in contact and please let me know if any kids come across your desk that you think could be a good fit.”
- “Thanks for everything again! Amazing event you put on.”